Saturday, November 22, 2008

Introduction

After ending the "season" on a high note (I actually WON the Senior Novice class at Las Cruces Horse Trials!), I was really looking forward to the clinic with Kathleen Zins at what is perhaps my favorite venue, Greenwood Farm. I had learned a LOT this fall as I moved up to Novice, and I was hoping to solidify what I'd learned, and perhaps push myself a bit. I was NOT disappointed!

Because I'd learned so much by blogging my experiences auditing the David O'Connor clinic, and even blogging my experience at the Holly Hill Horse Trials Novice Championship, I decided to blog this clinic as well. I hope it's the first of many, many such clinics with Kathleen to come. I've been riding with her (as a result of riding with Bobo Wroe from Martex Farms) for a little over a year now, and I feel like I've learned a LOT from both of these wise women. So as I can, I'll blog the clinics, adding to what I've learned here so that I'll have a consistent repository of what I've learned.

No comments: